Exam of the final part of the colon, Digital-rectal examination, anoscopy, rectoscopy, all types of diagnostics.
- Exam of the final part of the colon, rectum
- Digital-rectal examination (finger exam)
- Anoscopy, rectal region examination with an anoscope
- Rectoscopy, exam of the final part of the colon-rectum
- All types of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the final part of the colon (TEM, TER, incision, excision, laser, removal of sexually transmitted warts, removal of polyps and adenomas…
- Biopsy of all suspicious changes with results up to three days
- State of the art and highly successful treatment methods of all stages of hemorrhoids with ultrasonic Doppler technique: DG-HAL RAR method.
- Diagnosis and surgery of inflamed and purulent processes in the final part of the colon: abscess, fissure, fistula, condyloma (warts).
- Early diagnosis of tumors, endoscopy, colonoscopy, rectoscopy (under general anesthesia).
- Minimally invasive diagnostics and surgery of the final part of the colon: endoluminal mucosectomy (TEM) in tumors, polyps.
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor diseases: prolapse, cystocele, rectocoele, incontinence (inability to control stool and wind), constipation.
- TER – Transanal resection in early stages of colon tumors
- Anal manometry ,defecography